This interview of Ken Coscia was recorded on Monday, January 27, 2020 in Sydney Australia.
If you want to view the FaceBook Live recording of the show click on the link. You’ll see some of the behind the scenes play during the short musical interludes and commercials.
Give yourself permission not to be perfect.
If you’ve attended a Silva course with me, you’ve heard me say many times – Whatever you give attention to, you give energy to. Whatever you give energy to will grow and multiply.
Think about it.
I believe that the greatest gift we can can give someone is our attention. Not just on holidays or special occasions BUT on a regular, consistent basis. If you give compassion, love or respect, it’s a blessing to the receiver and it comes back multiplied to you.
Who in your life could use some kind, loving attention?
What will it take to give it?
Do it and experience the joy both ways.
Looking for more training on Intuition, check out Ken’s online course The Lost Sense: Intuition & You.
Taking Command Of Your Life so that you navigate Life with Grace and Ease requires the skill of Intuition.
We all have this natural ability. It is enhanced with deliberate practice. Then by journaling and reflecting on your experiences with intuition you begin to recognize patterns.
As you discern the difference between when you’re accurate and when you’re off, you get to a place of awareness. You know the difference that makes the difference.
You then gain competence which gives you the confidence to courageously apply even more intuition. You get into a Flow State whereby you make better, wiser decisions in all you do.
We do this all throughout the 4 days of the Silva Method Immersion Experience of Life & Intuition System.
How do you manage the inevitable conflicts, upsets, disapointments, and setbacks that can become toxic feelings and suck the life out of you?
Explore with me in this video lesson the 6 Step process I teach in my Silva Method Mastery and the Immersion of Life & Intuition System.
The 6 Steps To Transform Toxic Feelings Into Healing Emotions
1. Acknowledge the current reality
2. Ask questions to make connections
3. Do the Inneer Work
4. Appreciate any and all progress
5. Congratulate yourself and Visualize Your Future Self
6. Release it and get on with your life
NEW TO SILVA? Discover More Here.
Do you believe in good luck or Do you believe the Universe has got your back?
I used to believe in good luck but after decades of experience, I’ve come to realize that so-called good luck is actually a trainable skill. The same goes for coincidences.
1. First and foremost is using the skill to stay calm and focused even under pressure. You can sustain a calmer more relaxed state by making meditation a daily practice, taking a nature walk, enjoying some art, dance and/or music.
2. Intuition can be developed like any other skill. It takes time, patience and practice; so in order to sustain your motivation, you need to be clear about your purpose or big why you want to develop your intuition.
3. Logic, reasoning and critical thinking skills are the polar opposite of intuition. Being playing and making a game of your practice sessions will assure you more creative/intuitive expression.
Ken, Silva lead instructor, and International Training Director gives you TIPS to help you transform your life and get into FLOW.
Follow us on Facebook
- Embrace The Struggle And Master The Silva Skills Virtual WorkshopJuly 10, 2020 - 12:10 am
- Is Your Relationship In Survival Mode? Plus The 6 Steps To Transform Toxic Emotions Into Healing Emotions!June 22, 2020 - 4:40 pm
- Free Meditation Training And Introduction To Ken’s Taking Command Of Your Life From The Inside OutMay 21, 2020 - 12:11 am
Farmington, CT 06032
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017